Thursday, April 17, 2014

Buy One Get One Free Sale!

Hey I thought I'd just let you know that Think Geek is having a BOGO sale. A real one...not one of those lame Buy One Get One ... half off sales or something.


Some of the best gifts I see that qualify are the Pivot Power Genius - Wink App Enabled Power Supply. I did a Pivot Power Review previously, so check it out in case you missed it.

Pivot Power Genius - Wink App Enabled Power Supply
And, I thought that I reviewed the Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise D Pizza Cutter before but I don't see it now. It is a really cool pizza cutter that is shaped like the U.S.S. Enterprise. It is made of high quality materials, is easy to clean, works well, and is fun to use. This is a great gift for any nerdy guy.

Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise D Pizza Cutter
There are lots of other fun items you can get buy one get one free right now, so check it out. This way you can buy a gift for your man and get one for yourself for free. Or, you can take care of gifts for two different guys at the same time. 

Sale goes until Easter Sunday so shop now!