Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Men Love Meat

As we learned from my Bacon Delivery Review men love eating. Specifically, they love eating delicious meat. And, they love it to be convenient.

Now here is a product that I haven't tried yet, but I think would be an excellent gift for someone since I know how loved the Bacon Subscription was for my husband and me.



The Chicago Steak Company offers home delivery of all different types of prime meats. They have individual orders or subscriptions available.


They have some gift ideas under $75 dollars. Click on one of the pictures to check out some of the items they offer, unless you're hungry then you'll probably buy everything. It all looks so delicious. 



They even have seafood available! I don't know about you, but this looks like a great gift for someone who likes getting mail, likes eating, lives far from you, typically eats cheap crappy food, is too lazy to go shopping, or who is a steak enthusiast. I love the idea of home delivery!

Let me know what you think or if you have tried something similar!