Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Shopping for Men Made Easier

If you have ever had trouble selecting a gift for a special man in your life, then you're not alone! Lots of women ask, "What should I buy my husband for his birthday?" or say, "What should I get my boyfriend for Christmas?" Sometimes it is a question of whether we should settle for getting Dad a gift card for Father's Day yet again. Why is it so difficult to select gifts for men?

I have had the same problem, of course. But, now that I've been observing things that my husband puts on his wish list or buys for himself I'm starting to see what sorts of things he really likes. I wanted to set up this blog to help other people who are looking for a perfect gift for a special guy.

Just for some background, we have been married since June of 2013 and dated for two years before that. My husband is most interested in technology, guns & tactical gear, and some games & movies. I find that most guys have an interest in some or all of these things, so you should be able to find a post about something your guy will like, as well. I'm using mostly experiences about my husband, but I will add information about my dad, brothers and friends as it comes up.

I'm also writing from a perspective of not completely understanding the products my husband loves so much. I have found that a lot of people don't have a firm grasp on the gadgets they are buying as a gift, so they want to make sure they are getting the right thing and all the required accessories. I make an effort in each review to include the type of information you will need to make sure the present isn't just something he will like, but something he will be able to use without having to buy a bunch of extra stuff.


Shopping should be fun! I hope you enjoy searching through these tech gift ideas, tactical presents, and other interesting items that men love to receive and use.